1. Sidney Dinner en Rouge, June 29th
‘Sidney Days’ kicks off on June 29th, starting with Dinner en Rouge on the waterfront.
2. Butchart Gardens Fireworks, June 30th
Butchart Gardens kicks off their summer fireworks with fireworks at 10:15pm.
3. Sidney Fireworks, June 30th
Performances on the Sidney pier 9:30pm to 10:30pm with musical fireworks along the waterfront at 10:15pm.
4. Victoria Inner Harbour, July 1st
Live music on the Legislature lawns, with activities starting at noon and fireworks at 10:20pm.
5. Ganges, Salt Spring Island, July 1st
Saturday market, with fireworks and music over Ganges Harbour at dusk.
6. Saturna Island Lamb BBQ, July 1st
The famous Saturna Island lamb bbq, 10am to 4:30pm at Winter Cove.
7. Galiano Island Jamboree, July 1st
A parade with afternoon events, dock approximately 250 meters south of the North Galiano Community Hall.
8. Deer Harbour Fireworks, July 3rd
Deer Harbour on Orcas Island has live music starting at 7pm with fireworks beginning at dusk.
9. Roche Harbour Activities and Fireworks, July 4th
A day full of activities planned, including a blindfolded dinghy race and fireworks at 10:30pm.
10. Friday Harbour Parade and Fireworks, July 4th
A day of fun in Friday Harbour including a parade, live music and fireworks at around 10pm.
Have a great long weekend on the water!